Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2009 Dodge Calibre - SOLD



The Truck Merchant sold a car last night.

I am shocked, sir.  Shocked!

I've pointed out before that I am willing to go to such extremes to serve customers.  In fact, I'm proud of it.  Proud, I say! 

 This is not me.

The fact is that although trucks meet the needs of almost every man, woman and child on the face of the earth, there are those who for one reason or another find themselves in the appalling position of requiring a different kind of vehicle.  Some are world leaders/famous rappers forced by the iron bonds of convention to sail regally through city streets in ostentatious stretch limosines. 

Some are starlets or movie moguls who flit about in sports cars while savoring the flashbulbs of paparazzi. 



 Others resort to rickshaws or jeepneys due to extremes of cultural and economic circumstances.

 

Yesterday a young family whom I've enjoyed dealing with for some time now purchased a lovely 2009 Dodge Calibre.


It proved to be roomy enough for several child seats and thus satisfied the lady of the house.  The gent found the SRT-4 pickup and brakes and sporty handling to meet his need for speed.  And their two strollers fit in the hatchback.  The styling and price were right, and they drove off out of sight into the night.  The whole thing was poetic, really.

This also is not me.

So if you find yourself at an impasse and are forced to countenance the purchase of a non-truck, do not despair.


Remember the monkey:  The Truck Merchant sells cars, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment