Monday, November 9, 2009

Very Pretty Ram 1500


Working on matching a gent with this really pretty 2007 Ram 1500.  I'm becoming increasingly impressed by the Dodge trucks I'm working with:  they're beautifully designed, and the ride especially is really smooth. 


I'm quick to feel that a truck should feel truck-like in ride; I've always preferred vehicles where a driver can feel the road as opposed to the schooner-like wave motion of the larger luxury cars.  But in fairness, as I age I've come to appreciate comfort more and more, and the Dodge delivers.


It's all truck:  the shortbox is gorgeous but will do the work.  The Ram is tough and rides high, hitting all the right tones.  This particular truck has so many nice aesthetic touches, but that takes nothing away from it's demeanor of a man's ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment